Plasma-Therm’s LAPECVD™ (Large Area Plasma Enhanced Chemical Vapor Deposition) uses a cassette-to-cassette configuration to allow for high-volume production in a wide range of applications. The LAPECVD™ platform can be used to deposit a variety of thin-film materials with its parallel-plate plasma deposition system.
- Cassette-to-Cassette Handling
- Multi-substrate batch processing
- Dual cassettes
- Platen heating up to 350°C
- Upper electrode RF power at 13.56 MHz with optional MFD
- Up to 8 gas channels with digital MFCs
- Thermally managed reactor design—up to 175°C for internal walls and shower head
- Integrated multifunctional endpoint capability with EndpointWorks.
- Unique OEI application for real-time film thickness and rate monitoring.
- OES for optimized chamber clean.
- User friendly software
- Comprehensive data logging
- Automated cleaning program
- Real-time process data display
- Fully integrated endpoint system
- Factory automation compatible (SECS/GEM)
- Edit recipes during runs
- Multiple user access levels
- Alarm history
- Stress control
- High uniformity
- Low damage
- Low particulates
- Tunable index
- Increased productivity with batch loading capability
- Low temperature